• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game name: de Boshi
Time of Ban: 22:15
Date of Ban: 06-22-23
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/caniorderapizza/
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language
Additional Comments:
I don't know why I was permanently banned in both text and voice chat, as I was not using any inappropriate language nor was I harassing anyone in any matter. I consider myself a part of TF2C community and I am baffled that I am banned just like that without any explanation.
Apparently, admin by the name Fish Bait was on the server at the time, and he taunted me saying that I "will not text BS anymore", but he didn't explain what was it that I was saying that was so inappropriate. Maybe he mistook me for someone else, otherwise I have no clue.
I hope this misunderstanding can be resolved.

Thank you for your appeal.

We'll review the evidence and get back with you soon.

On review of the evidence I see you in fact did say things are inappropriate, including ""I can type [the N word] in Russian and nobody will understand me, lol!" along with remarks about the LGBT community and a time where you promoted Russian Fascism.

Your ban has been upgraded to a full permanent ban from our servers and is not eligible for appeal at this time.

On review of the evidence I see you in fact did say things are inappropriate, including ""I can type [the N word] in Russian and nobody will understand me, lol!" along with remarks about the LGBT community and a time where you promoted Russian Fascism.

Your ban has been upgraded to a full permanent ban from our servers and is not eligible for appeal at this time.
Damn, even I didn't know I am that cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(6154 Online 352 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom