• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: (Previous) Expensive Big Cock, (Currently) noobknight tf2
Time of Ban: 15:23
Date of Ban:

04-22-23
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:513273053
Reason for Ban: Banned for Racism/Hate Speech
Additional Comments:
So i played Tf2C First time on 04-22-23(still the same date but different time) i joined 1 of VaultF4 server which the map was Doomsday now on later map badwater there was a guy who started it first(i forget the name but maybe Kaiser Wilhelm II?, since i just decided to appeal today cuz i cant before) and start saying some stuff about nazis and hate to jewish and well im dumb asf that i decided to join in with that shit and also saying that stuff too cuz i was sure only do that as a joke but well i take it too far, and yeah there was a guy also reported me with another guy after that guy was banned from the server before us. I didn't meant to do that too well cuz i was just looking for attention at that time and was excited to play TF2C well and my apology for the rule breaking and that hate speech i've said in the server.

Last edited:
Thank you for your appeal. We'll look at the evidence and get back with you soon.

As per our policies, nazi glorification style behavior is grounds for a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6711 Online 409 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom