• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Acknowledged] Ban Appeal

okay, I used a name I used back in high school and genuinely apologize for doing so. The name I used is not appropriate was very inappropriate.

I checked using the steam account you connected to your forum account and you have no bans on record. Are you sure you're in the right place?

It appears to be this ban:

The initial ban was only for a day but appears to have been flagged as ban evasion due to another steam account using the same IP address a few hours later.

We'll make a one-time exception for this particular case. Please note, however, that much like other cases where we've made exceptions to our policies, this will be your one "get-out-of-jail-free" card in terms of being aware of the rules - and therefore will be taken into consideration should there be any future incidents.

Just let me know you've read and understood this and then I'll remove the ban from your account.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6711 Online 409 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom