• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] ban Appel

Hi im Blookey here are my details and why I was banned
steam id: GerkinMyMeat
steam id:
the time and date:
05-28-23 22:55
how long: 1 week
Okay, I was banned for racism or hate speech but the word I said was faggot and I would like to clarify that I am a part of the LGBTQ and I am taking hormones I am sorry to the people I offended and if you do not believe that I am apart of the group I can send a pic of the hormones I am taking but I wish to be unbanned because I love tf2c because it is way better then normal tf2 there are no gimmicky weapons or no cosmetics and I love how people talk in-game. I am sorry for my actions

Thank you for your appeal. Before it can be completed, please connect your steam account to your profile so we can confirm your identity.

You can connect your steam account on this page: https://www.vaultf4.com/account/connected-accounts/

Please reply to this post when you have connected your steam account.

Alright. We'll take a look at the evidence and get back to you.

After reviewing the evidence, including some confusion about delayed reports from other players on the servers, I've discussed with the staff and we've adjusted your punishment accordingly. Your punishments were justified, as will be discussed below, but due to delayed reports and some internal confusion, you had both a ban and a comm ban (mute+gag) on you at the same time.

As for your conduct, saying "I fucking hate f****s" before leaving the server is not something acceptable to do on our servers, and isn't justified even by your own rationale in your appeal.

In the future you are expected to follow the rules when playing on our servers. You can find the link to the rules here: https://www.vaultf4.com/link-forums/server-rules.155/

To remedy the issue mentioned earlier, your ban has been removed, and instead you've been given a 3 day comm ban. You will be able to play on our servers, but will be unable to use text or voice chat. This comm ban will expire on May 31, 2023 at 04:37 UTC.

Thank you for your patience while I sorted this out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48176 Members
(7246 Online 348 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom