• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Contest

In-Game name: Stereoclocimboză cirimboflaxată
Time of Ban: 21:57
Date of Ban: 06-04-23
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dankhoundxd/ STEAM_0:1:99692456
Reason for Ban: Racism/Hate speech
Additional Comments: Got mad after someone called me edgy i got in a heated argument,i'd like to apologise to the people present on the server and also disclose that i'm not an actual racist and i just said words out of anger

Last edited:
Your appeal has been rejected at this time because you attempted to use an alternate account to evade the ban. This is outlined under section 6 of our server rules.

i tired appealing once,it got rejected cause apparently it wasn't in the right section,made the account,played,checked vaultf4 then i discovered the section of ban appeals and the right way to write one

Our policy on the use of alternate accounts to bypass bans is clearly stated in both the expanded server rules previously linked as well as the abridged rules available in our MOTD in-game. If you didn't bother to read those before playing in our servers then that's unfortunate, but we don't consider lack of awareness an excuse for breaking said rules.

This is also not the first time you've used slurs in text chat, so I have a hard time believing your claim this was a one-off incident.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48177 Members
(10849 Online 934 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom