• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Bullshit ban by a fuckhead admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle.Solver

Banhammered
In-Game name: CasualAsh
Time of Ban: Don't care.
Date of Ban: Don't care.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30242805
Reason for Ban: Dumb shit admin told me "general douchebaggery"--what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Am I supposed to be a god damn psychic and figure out what braindead series of events this "Moira Prime" barely-considered-human dipshit was thinking that day? I'm just trying to play the game, and yet fuckheads like this want to play police man and get on you if you do anything considered slightly "off-meta".

Several rule violations? Seriously? You were too busy sucking off your other admin friends to just FUCKING TELL ME????? All you have to do is say "Hey, you're breaking this rule, don't bla bla bla" and I would've complied. But no. These admins get their kicks from just banning people and saying "fuck you, you're banned, you broke the rules". Honestly, it might be because I was wiping the floor with this dumbass admin's boyfriend, or pay pig, or whatever the fuck.

Additional Comments: Retarded ban, retarded admin, retarded game. Let me play or I'll never let you hear the end of this. This will be on every social media platform. If you don't raise this ban, I swear to God, when the 2 weeks are up, I'm going to crash the server every fucking chance I get. I'm not kidding. Try me.

Nice try. We know you're trying to impersonate someone else, Riddle.Solver. Enjoy your permaban

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8261 Online 483 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom