• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Contest Perm Ban false aimbot flag

In-Game name: BatFatNotAFemboy
Time of Ban: 12:49
Date of Ban: 05-02-23 23:41
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123794803
Reason for Ban: Susposeded Aim Bot
Additional Comments: so i was playing on exclusive maps 1 and whas playing as sniper and just when i killed the last man who was another sniper by hitting their feet through a small crevis i got banned without warning then looking at the ban record it said i was banned via a console by a for using [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.4] when i have never been flagged for hacking never have had a valve ban or a ban or kick from your servers before and never got got into any real trouble with admins i was literally playing normal and i was banned for not reason and i also find out for someone reason i got a perm even though i haven't done anything.

Your appeal has been received and I'll review the details and get back to you soon, usually in a day or two.

Thanks for your patience. I reviewed things and it would indeed appear this is a false positive.

I've removed the ban.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8578 Online 557 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom