• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Hi, i believe i was gagged unfairly, can i be appealed please?

steam name: kilogram of feathers
admin that gagged me: Blackcopfromdawnofthedead
Reason: staff abuse (apparently)

So i was playing on the european standard server (TF2C) and i jokingly told this new admin that he's "less cool" now that hes an official staff member (i knew him long before he became staff) and he said that hes cool with jokes and what not.

Fastforward to today, and a guy asks him if he still lives with his parents to which he replied "yes" as a joke. i responded sarcastically "what a loser". out of nowhere he says that this is admin abuse and warns me.

A few hours later and he joins a game that im in, and gags me without explaination. when i asked him why, he said i was violating my warn by continuing to abuse him (this was the first contact i had with his after the warn so it didnt make sense)

he refuses to tell me what i had said to result in the one week gag.

please ungag me, this isnt right.

It's not clear to me what exactly your problem is, but as far as I can tell you have some issue with and/or seem to get your jollies by heckling our staff without any provocation; this not the first time you've been reprimanded for it. In this case our ACM approved a 1-week ban, and I'm not going to overturn it. The full context of your chat messages and the internal staff discussion on it is more telling than the choice snippets you've decided to present here.

I'm not even going to consider your premise nor address to the actual contents of your post like I usually do with ban contests, because I believe you're being disingenuous. I do have to thank you for confirming that suspicion because I know you created a second forum account in a failed attempt to legitimize your complaint against this staff member.

So now the ban stays out of principle, and if you continue this bullshit we will gladly show you the door.

Your "staff" members if you would even like to call them that are almost always immature and egomaniac people that spend way too much time on the internet. I have literally never had a good experience with your staff, and if you would like to blame that on me then that's just biased principle.

Not to name call, but you've have people that muted a woman just for voice chatting, people that refused to join a game and resolve a cheater problem because "its not their job", and not to mention the bigoted comments one has made. although you have resolved these issues, it shows that you have no good judgement in picking your staff members, yet you give them more authority than necessary. The anti cheat does way more than they are necessary. If you are willing to ignore all the bad reasons that has resulted in your staff getting a bad reputation in general and blame it on me as getting some "jollies" from heckling them, then there's no reasoning with you. please show me the door in whatever context that is and step outside of it sometimes yourself.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48177 Members
(10849 Online 934 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom