• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Paragon's Ban Appeal

Paragon

In-Game name: Paragon
Time of Ban: 05:09 (Server time)
Date of Ban: 11-14-22
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51556504
Reason for Ban: Leaking Beta Testing Information
Additional Comments: Hello. I was permanently banned for "leaking beta testing information," but I am confused on how this could be the case. I am not and have never been a beta tester, so how could I leak it? Furthermore, leaking the beta is not against the rules, so even if I was a beta tester, this would not be a reason for banning. Even more, elements from the beta have been freely talked about inside VF4 servers. I will provide some examples from our own logs:
pnZwOwX.png

rZmGu1t.png

E7RrR41.png

There are countless other mentions that have expired by now.
Since the beta is seemingly open to discussion on public servers by the testers, the beta must be public knowledge, meaning that there is nothing to "leak."

Last edited:
Your appeal has been received and will be looked into. Given the unusual circumstances it may take me a while to get specifics from the requisite parties - please stand by.

I have conferred with the devs that originally requested the ban and we've decided that while you did publicly talk about something that was shared with you in confidence, a permanent ban for this is a bit extreme.

However, I can also see you received a temporary comms ban for inappropriate language on our servers, and have continued using such language since then, so I have transformed the permanent ban into a six day communications ban, so time served + an additional 3 days from now.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9257 Online 755 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom