VaultF4 Proudly Presents: VaultOberFest!!!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by LavaRed, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Activation Post: Check!

$20 donation coming soon! (Gotta make a PayPal)

2. flaminghail

flaminghail Not a Noob

activation post: Hi! friend of Cheese 4 Everyone

3. WizBright

WizBright Achievement Hunter

4. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

As we near the first weekend of VaultOberFest, I would just like to say that we're off to a FABULOUS start! A big thank you goes out to those who have donated thus far, and a HUGE good luck to all!

Also!!!!! Be on the lookout for random events throughout October that may land you one of our fantastic prizes!!!

5. Whalenamedbob; activation post. friend of cheese4everyone. hey everyone

6. Insanity

Insanity Moderator of ALL the things VF4 Supporter

Activation post: let the money flow

7. Amanmegaman

Amanmegaman Well-Known Member

Activation post: Let it begin

8. Farland

Farland Not a Noob

activating?

9. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Guys up above, Add your steam IDs to your forum accounts, it will start tracking your playtime in our hlstats for the month and give you tickets.

10. activation: i didnt know this website existed... amazing

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. LuckAss

LuckAss Noob

this is so freakin metal...i'm going to play the $#!? out of your servers...dayuuum.

no,no, for real, pretty nice event

12. DCBSupafly

DCBSupafly Well-Known Member

Not gonna lie, I still don't know whether I need to post here if I'm donating. It sounds like I do if I want you to log my play time?
    Anyway, please activate all activatables!

13. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

From the rules :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Not a Noob

I am on the server and want to get free games

15. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

640px-A.png
    Woohoo! Free stuff!

16. Give me the game

17. SoldierPanther

SoldierPanther Well-Known Member

Nice giveaway you guys are making, I'll be playing alot, hope all the server stuuf works out. :)

18. Echocookie

Echocookie Noob

I am doing playtime for entries :3 Going to go on a VaultF4 server right now!

19. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Lonesome is correct, I'll re-phrase here to clarify:

There are TWO prize pools available: donator and playtime. You may participate in either, none, or both.
    To participate in the DONATOR prize pool, any donation made during the fundraiser period will enter you with the appropriate # of entries (and your donation is matched by our anonymous benefactors) into our DONATOR prize pool

To participate in the PLAYTIME, you need to a) link your steam account so we can track playtime for you, and b) post in this thread to confirm you wish to enter (so we have a direct means to contact participants via forum account). Once you have done BOTH of those things, your playtime entries will be indicated by the widget in the sidebar and you will get the appropriate number of entries in the PLAYTIME prize pool draw when the fundraiser period closes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice