[Out Of Character] All out of character thread

Statboy

Resident Cueball
Anything out of character that is not politics or covid can go here. So campaign related out of character stuff.

I have put everyone's tokens in and you should have access to them. The red circle is your HP, green is AC, blue is how long you can hold your breath (amphibians don't have this), make sure these are correct. Remember to use !mc menu to switch between available maps, click rejoin to be on the map that is the focus of the story. Please have what your character is saying in some shade of readable blue. I will put narration and story in green. All out of character text is the base light grey.

Unfortunately we have lost one player. Alkonost is unable to continue due to real life. These campaigns are designed around 4 players, so I am not going to add another person at this time. Unless things go badly with 4 and the party wants a 5th. In which case it would not be added until you guys meet back up with the Peregrine.

So, I forgot that investigators don't start with any shield proficiency. It will go unused by me until I get a level in swashbuckler. So, if anyone wants it just say so.

Just want to make sure before we move to the town to the south, are we going to skip searching that last building? No one really confirmed that we didn't finish searching that last building, but my character would reasonably assume that it had been searched.

Yah, you guys searched the outside and found tracks from the door leading to the gate. But not the inside

also that trail of blood we totally thought was ketchup :D

Just a heads up, I've got a few hurricanes heading my way this week. I'll try to be on if I can, but please don't wait for me.

Just a heads up, I've got a few hurricanes heading my way this week. I'll try to be on if I can, but please don't wait for me.
Dont get fujiwara'd. Heard that could happen. If you cant get in to post we'll at least move Kiryu with the group. Stay safe.

I got lucky. The stormed moved far enough west that my area was largely missed. Still some threat of storm damage for the next day or so, but the worst of it is over.

Just to let you guys know there is some secret math. You guys get +'s and -'s to checks dealing with the colonists. You increase your +'s by helping the colony, and get -'s by failing. You also get +'s and -'s to individuals based on your interactions with them. This allows you to make friends and enemies, as well as become the hero's or villain's of Talmandor's Bounty. Everybody currently is in the positive, for going ashore and searching the abandoned colony. This will be added to your Discovery and Influence checks for the current RP encounter.

Well, Variel's forte is the knowledge checks. Arcana and nature are +8 and history is +9. She's got no ranks in the others.

For Kiryu, here are the current modifiers for skills for this encounter. Also, since I am channeling the Archmage spirit, I can roll an additional 1d6 after failing a check for Int based skills, Int checks, and Concentration checks.

Diplomacy: +6
Sense Motive + 6
Knowledge Arcana + 9

For later, I just got Shared Seance. This means I can give everyone a small bonus based upon the spirit that I channel.

Though, that is before the level up.

And Kiryu reminded me I can add 1d6 to my knowledge skills for free, as well.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9958 Online 830 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom