[Story Progression] The Great Library of Tephu

You will see the two men, dressed all in black go leaping across rooftops with ease as they leave.

"Reek, buddy, pal. Get in the hole."

Memsie sends Reek flying gracefully into the darkness, scoping out whatever he may find. (Reek has Blindsesnse, and Lowlight Vision)

!roll 1d20+12 #perception

[trigger]perception[/COLOR]: 32[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: TimeCrush Re: #606[/trigger]

Reek is gone for half an hour, though you do not feel him get scared or anxious. When he finally makes it back up panting and breathless he reports that it is a long, long way down, but the the well eventually drops into a small room with bronze doors at one end. Other than the ladder and doors the room is empty.

"Good job reliable friend" Memsie offers Reek a place to rest on his person. "Argor, we are going to descend. Its going to be a long way down, so I'm going to secure two rope ties around my waist, alternating every few rungs which one they are tied to. I suggest you do similar." After securing the rope tightly, he casts dancing lights 20 feet below him and maintains the distance till the ground.

We'll call it good that you are with them. The 4 of you stand over the well preparing to go down the ladder.

Isal is prepared, in her bright shiny heavy full-plate, seemingly calm regardless of the situation they find themselves in.

So we're good to go on thursday yeah? I shouldn't have any classes after 4:30 so I can go anytime after that. Otherwise I'll begin the descent.

Map on roll20 is updated, place yourselfs on the map. After traveling down more rungs of the ladder than you care to count, you eventually land in the room Reek told you about. It is a small room with 2 bronze doors at the opposite end of the room from the ladder.

I'll do perception on the door to check if it's trapped
!roll 1d20+1d6+22 #perception
If it's locked
!roll 1d20+1d6+21 #disable device
Otherwise I will open the doors

[trigger]perception: 33[/trigger]
[trigger]disable device: 33[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Ach Hans Run! Re: #621[/trigger]

I'll draw my weapons and ready up to hit anything that comes out at us and doesn't appear friendly.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48198 Members
(7381 Online 513 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom