1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (3:03:49 UTC)

Vaulttekkit Whitelist

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

Bea_Arthur

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

Also, weiners.

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Done! Welcome to VaultTekkit! :D

3. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Not sure how much I may actually play (had the game since it just hit Beta, logged more hours than I care to think about), but it never hurts to have a multiplayer server to mine on.

I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

FluffyBunnies

4. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

5. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

thijs :3

6. LavaRed

7. HelmetTesterTJ

HelmetTesterTJ Active Member

HelmetTesterTJ

8. LavaRed

9. wyatt5423
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server!

10. LavaRed

11. Yeti

Yeti Noob

I would like to be whitelisted please.
    blood feast island man says to drop his name :D

12. LavaRed

What is your IGN? Also, please read and follow instructions in the original post as to what is required to gain whitelist access :)

13. John

John Well-Known Member

jchord
    I have read the rules,understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server!

14. LavaRed

15. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

am I still whyitelisted?
    IGN: Iceh_ & CatapultFire

16. LavaRed

Yep! Both names are a go!

17. Yeti

Yeti Noob

They are read and agreed with.
    IGN: StressedYeti

18. LavaRed

19. Ephex

Ephex Well-Known Member

I have read the rules, understand the potential punishment and would like to be whitelisted for the VaultTekkit Server.

Edit: Username is
    Mystic7861

20. LavaRed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice