[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Eko, knowing he's terrible at negotiating and diplomacy, lowers his crossbow and waits for someone else to step up, but has his holy symbol at the ready to channel energy if a bargain is struck.

Keeping his spear raised the remaining Monkey Goblin moves out the door and leaves, keeping a close eye on everyone. You are out of turn order. The Monkey Goblin is in now in the town square heading north. The sun is mostly set, you have only the last few minutes of light left in the day.

Kiryu: One dies while you are checking, the other is still dying. Its a heal check to stabalize and a heal check to know how soon he'll die.

Edit* I dont give NPCs a check to stabalize, if I did you'd be constantly hunted by the things you didnt finish off

Hey guys, one other is still alive for the moment.

!roll 1d20 + 1? #Heal check to stabilize

[trigger]Heal check to stabilize: 13 = [12] + 1[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Kiryu Re: #365[/trigger]

[trigger]Healing: 3 = [2] + 1[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #367[/trigger]

LJ: That stabalize's the Monkey Goblin but he is still unconscious, as is Variel and Alkonost

Eko walks up to the forge and channels for his last time today.

!roll 1d6 #healz4everyone

[trigger]healz4everyone: 1[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: VintagePC Re: #369[/trigger]

um, yeah... GM roll plox.

[trigger]GM heals: 2[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #374[/trigger]

Variel stands up, picks up her weapon, and sheathes it.

Man, that was rough. Should we feed the others their potions and see if that revives them?

Oh that's a good idea! I'll need to rest before I can do any more magical healing!

Maura searches Alkonost to see if he had a potion we could pour down his throat. If so she will.

Eko rummages around in his pack in case one of his CLW potions is needed.

Alkonost, if you have a Cure Light Potion, go ahead and roll it, if not go ahead and let us know.

Kiryu will head out and collect his weapon, then return inside.

Which building do you guys want to hold up in for the night? We can move our new friend there and see how he is doing in the morning.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48198 Members
(5967 Online 317 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom