[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko, knowing he's terrible at negotiating and diplomacy, lowers his crossbow and waits for someone else to step up, but has his holy symbol at the ready to channel energy if a bargain is struck.
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Keeping his spear raised the remaining Monkey Goblin moves out the door and leaves, keeping a close eye on everyone. You are out of turn order. The Monkey Goblin is in now in the town square heading north. The sun is mostly set, you have only the last few minutes of light left in the day.
     
  3. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will check on the other two monkey goblins to see if they are still alive.
     
  4. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu: One dies while you are checking, the other is still dying. Its a heal check to stabalize and a heal check to know how soon he'll die.

    Edit* I dont give NPCs a check to stabalize, if I did you'd be constantly hunted by the things you didnt finish off
     
  5. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Hey guys, one other is still alive for the moment.

    !roll 1d20 + 1? #Heal check to stabilize
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Heal check to stabilize: 13 = [12] + 1

    For: Kiryu Re: #365
     
  7. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Healing check failed. You do not stabilize him.
     
  8. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Seeing Kiryu trying to stabilize, Maura casts CLW on it.

    !roll 1d8+1? #Healing
     
  9. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Healing: 3 = [2] + 1

    For: theLumberJack Re: #367
     
  10. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    LJ: That stabalize's the Monkey Goblin but he is still unconscious, as is Variel and Alkonost
     
  11. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko walks up to the forge and channels for his last time today.

    !roll 1d6 #healz4everyone
     
  12. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    healz4everyone: 1

    For: VintagePC Re: #369
     
  13. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    um, yeah... GM roll plox.
     
  14. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    gm roll pls
     
  15. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Rollos de dados GM por favor (GM dice roll, please)
     
  16. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Agreed, GM roll.
     
  17. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    !roll 1d6 #GM heals
     
  18. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    GM heals: 2

    For: Statboy Re: #374
     
  19. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Variel wakes up, but the Monkey Goblin and Alkonost are still unconscious
     
  20. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel stands up, picks up her weapon, and sheathes it.

    Man, that was rough. Should we feed the others their potions and see if that revives them?
     
  21. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Oh that's a good idea! I'll need to rest before I can do any more magical healing!

    Maura searches Alkonost to see if he had a potion we could pour down his throat. If so she will.
     
  22. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko rummages around in his pack in case one of his CLW potions is needed.
     
  23. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Alkonost, if you have a Cure Light Potion, go ahead and roll it, if not go ahead and let us know.
     
  24. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will head out and collect his weapon, then return inside.

    Which building do you guys want to hold up in for the night? We can move our new friend there and see how he is doing in the morning.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice