[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Kiryu

Kiryu Well-Known Member

Kiryu will take a potion.

Let me take a look at that shirt. I'll take a shot at seeing what it does.

!roll 1d20+11? #Spellcraft

• Like Like x 1
  2. VaultBot

VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

Spellcraft: 25 = [14] + 11

For: Kiryu Re: #521

3. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Variel: Yes an 18 does pass, normally it will be 24 hrs before you can try again, but I will allow it currently. It is a wand of Goodberry with 49 charges remaining

Kiryu: You pass and identify a Quick Runner's Shirt. This can be worn underneath armor using the Body slot.

4. Srekcins

Srekcins Well-Known Member

Variel will take a potion and follow the group.

5. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

Maura moves to the entrance of the building at CN05 of the Talmandor Village map. When the party is alone she will try to open the door and take a look inside.

!roll 1d20 #Perception

6. VaultBot

Perception: 17

For: theLumberJack Re: #524

7. Kiryu

Kiryu Well-Known Member

Kiryu will turn to the group and say :This is a Quick Runner's shirt. I also found a Wand of Color spay that has a few charges left and initials on it, and a lesser talisman of good fortune if anyone wants either of those. I would like to use the shirt if no one else needs it.

Kiryu will go to catch up with Maura as there appears to be nothing left to find in this area.

8. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Eko hurries after Maura, remembering what happened the previous times someone went into a building alone...

9. Srekcins

I'm trained in the use of magic devices. I'll use the wand.

10. Kiryu

Kiryu Well-Known Member

Kiryu will hand over the wand.

Let's search that building.

11. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Maura: Heads off alone to check the village (since nobody else has placed themselves by you). The door to the house you are checking is unlocked. Looking inside you find, a partially finished cabin. It lacks finishing touches having a dirt floor and no windows placed yet. Inside there is a sleeping bag and backpack. Inside the backpack is a smattering of mundane items, such as clothes, soap, and some basic gardening tools.

12. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Damnit, didn't save my position again...

Eko has a look around the main street to see if there's anything particularly noteworthy.

!roll 1d20+7? #perception

13. VaultBot

perception: 10 = [3] + 7

For: VintagePC Re: #530

14. VintagePC

Yup, it's a village.

15. theLumberJack

Maura moves across the street to check another building.

!roll 1d20 #Perception

16. VaultBot

Perception: 3

For: theLumberJack Re: #532

17. Srekcins

Variel accompanies Maura to assist.

!roll 1d20+6? #perception

18. VaultBot

perception: 21 = [15] + 6

For: Srekcins Re: #533

19. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Maura & Variel: This cabin does not have a front door, it appears it hasn't seen a residence yet.

Eko: Since you found a trail going out of the front door of the house next to the Chapel, that was heading towards the gate, I rolled you a survival check (16). You do follow the trail from the gate down the main road, it appears to head to the primary intersection of the village housing area. As a reminder, you are following the trail of something heavy that was dragged.

20. theLumberJack

Maura moves to the next building.

!roll 1d20 #Perception

21. VaultBot

Perception: 15

For: theLumberJack Re: #535

22. VintagePC

Huh, we should be careful. Looks like something big and heavy was dragged down the main road to the town square...

23. Kiryu

Kiryu Well-Known Member

We can check the buildings as we follow the trail. If the buildings don't have a door, we can probably just move on from it.

Kiryu will move up behind Maura and wait for the door to be opened.

24. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Maura: The door to this building is unlocked, and is much same as the first one. A bedroll and backpack are inside, the backpack contains mostly clothing and blankets.

25. Kiryu

Kiryu Well-Known Member

Kiryu will go and check out the next building.

26. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Kiryu: This building has a the beginnings of a front porch being constructed. You find the door unlocked and the building otherwise empty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice